Monday, September 7, 2009

Say Hello To Your New Friend...

My name is Apple Cider Vinegar, I am sure you know who I am but I bet you don't know the benefits I offer to your health.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries and it's considered an important healing instrument. Studies show that can help to regulate blood pressure, fight infection (killing germs), promote digestion (weight-loss) and even prevent dandruff.
Some of the vitamins found in apple cider vinegar are Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A; some important minerals such as Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Fluorine are also found in this drinkable elixir.
My husband and I, have been devotees for 2 years, taking a shot glass of this natural liquid (unfiltered) before meals. So here is what you do, believe me when you start, you won't stop.
- Buy a glass bottle at the supermarket of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Unfiltered, about $3.69. We buy Bragg, I found it to be the best one after trying other brands.
- Before breakfast, lunch and dinner, fill a shot glass. If you don't have shot glasses, use a tablespoon but you will have to do 4 tablespoons full, GOOD LUCK.
- Take it in one gulp, don't hesitate.

CONGRATULATIONS! but just so you know, if you thought after several doses gets better, think again. The good news is that you just added an incredible antidote to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment