Thursday, February 10, 2011

FAVORITE QUOTES

I have been making a point "everyday" to read quotes, whether they are inspirational, positive, wisdom, famous... they uplift my spirit. I wake up thanking God every day for being alive and for giving me everything I have AND everything I don't. I thank God for my family's well-being and for having wonderful friends.


These quotes make me think, make me re-evaluate, make me inspire others; it's just an easy way to give any day an extra boost. Hope you enjoy some of my favorite ones that I am posting here.


"All things come to those who go after them"
"We are what we believe we are"
"Believe that you have it and you have it"
"If you don't ask, you don't get"
"What you focus on increases"
"Never give up, never surrender"
"Peace begins with a smile"
"Don't live down to expectations.  Go out there and do something remarkable"
"Excellence is not a skill.  It is an attitude"
"What we are is God's gift to us.  What we become is our gift to God"

No comments:

Post a Comment